Thursday 17 April 2014

Marauder Flagellants MM65

These old Marauder empire flagellants are great minis, i have been meaning to get round to painting these guys for some time. Flagellants are crazed zealots, religious fanatics who care little for their own well being. I figure they would have a religious colour scheme - ie white but would be covered in blood and cuts as if there are no enemies to flaggell! (is that a word?) then they'll flag themselves!


I used Vallejo model air base grey and added progressively more white to the highlights on the main cloaks, i think this leaves a great effect especially in contrast to the gore and blood, applied using the awesome Tamiya clear red paint with a touch of black ink!

Came back to these in 2017 and I think I rushed all my painting back then (2014) - These are fucking awful. I have tried to tidy them up a bit. Check the pic below.















No comments:

Post a Comment